We all know celebrities can look fabulous, and they should since they have someone styling them, doing their makeup, doing their hair, picking out their outfit, etc… But, in my opinion, it’s way more fun when they push the envelope. They can even do that while still looking seksi. Some celebrities wear the craziest shit to events, and the 2011 Video Music Awards were no exception! Check out some of the outfits I liked below….
1. Nicki Minaj. I mean, she’s fucking nuts and I love it. WTF IS SHE WEARING?! And if you don’t think she’s cool enough, check out what she did after the VMAs below.
2. Demi Lovato. It may not be as out there as Nicki Minaj, but I still love Demi’s outfit. She’s had a rough time of it recently (well rough time of it, considering her celebrity, of course) and there’s plenty of broads I know that wouldn’t rock this super tight jeweled dress, so more props to her.
3. Katy Perry. What a crizzzazy betch! I don’t know if I get her outfit, but it’s super seksi. She doesn’t leave any detail undone, her ridiculous hair, hair piece, umbrella and matching shoes. But wait, are her toes not pedicured? WTF? Oh, and did I mention, she proceeded to change into 3 more equally as absurd outfits throughout the night? Check them out on Perez Hitlon!
4. Snooki. Okay, again, maybe not the CRAZIEST dress, but it’s still pretty wild. Not to mention, Snooks just slimmed down, and she may as well flaunt what she got. And she still pays attention to the crazy details… notice her jewelry and nailz…. lovez it.
5. Deena Cortese. Snookster’s gal pal and self proclaimed “blast in a glass” Deena wore quite the number last night. And I, as a lover of everything rainbow, am obsessed with it. Plus, those contacts are fabulous freaking addition. If I was a dude,
or “bicruious” like Deena herself I’d Jersey Turnpike her all night long.
6. Mika Newton. I’m not that crazy about the cut of Mika’s dress, or the see through parts for that matter, but I like the idea of it and see its potential. Gold is always great. That being said, she made the cut onto my list of 10 because of her crazy freaking shoes. I. WANT. THEM.
7. Workaholics. These ridiculous goofballz were being true to themselves at the VMAs last night and I loved it! They can’t even take a normal picture together. (Left to right) Kyle Newacheck, Anders Holm, Blake Anderson, and Adam DeVine bring a whole new style to the
red white carpet. One I’d love to see more of!
8. ICONic BOYZ. Let me start off by saying that I’m kind of embarrassed that these qtz made my cut. Until discovering these precious pix, I had no idea who they were. So I’m not sure what’s more embarrassing about that — that I’m not up on my showz (they’re from America’s Best Dance Crew — for those as ill informed as I check their bio out here), or that they’re clearly tween
baby heart throbs and I’m still putting them on my list. Anyway, though not necessarily crazy like others on this list, they’re only like 10 years old and dressed like freaking men. In the real world, that is crazy. I love the way the coordinate; look at those sneaks! Lolz
9. LMFAO. Welp, quite simply, their outfits made me do just that: Laugh My Fucking Ass Off! From mismatching sneakers for Skyblu and a cut out in Redfoo’s pants, to the amazballz commercial that aired during the VMAs (even if they had nothing to do with it besides let their song be part of it) these guys are totz rad!
10. The Buried Life. Okay, these guys were clearly wearing the craziest outfits (maybe besides Lady Gaga, but she doesn’t count because
she he she?! scared the shit out of me) and I find their pursed lips and skinny arm hilariously entertaining. I’d love to hangout with these dudes for the night and then I could cross that off my bucket list (I know I’m hilarrrrrrrrious). For those of you who don’t know what they look like normally, I’ve posted a “regular” photo of Ben Nemtin, Dave Lingwood, Jonnie Penn and Duncan Penn below.
So, don’t you agree with me? Celebs should use their fame to wear the weirdest shit all the time. I wish I could.
Oh, and I just couldn’t post about the VMAs without mentioning the most heart warming moment of the night: as Beyonce finished her performance and showed off her preggo belly! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!