1. Mindy Kaling is shooting a new pilot in New York City. She will be playing a Bridget-Jones type character, an OB/GYN trying to navigate her personal and professional life. Anything with Mindy Kaling has me excited, but if that’s not enough of a draw, three awesome guest stars are already signed up — Ed Helms, Bill Hader and Richard Schiff.
3. American Reunion was released yesterday. We can finally see what Stiffler and the guys are up to, and we can transport ourselves back to 1999 and relive the glorious past.
4. Adam Levine confirmed for the 2nd season of American Horror Story. Um… AMAZING!!! ”It is the truth,” Levine confirms. “I mean, it’s pretty much happening. I think it’s happening. I don’t know how much I can divulge, because Ryan [Murphy] is very under wraps.”
5. Titanic in was re-released in 3D. I don’t know about you, but I would love to see Jack tell Rose to never let go in big and bold 3D… How much more romantic can you get than that?! Not to mention some other seksi scenes that might be… um… enjoyable!
6. Ashton Kutcher = Steve Jobs. Yes, that’s right. Ashton Kutcher has signed on to play Steve Jobs in a new movie. At first I was quite confused, but take a look at some of the pictures below, they look a LOT alike. Well, enough at least…
7. Alec Baldwin goes offthe market. He proposed to his girlfriend, Hilaria Thomas, who was once just his 28 year-old yoga instructor….. Check out that bling!
8. The Kardashians do Lady Marmalade. Say what you want about the ridiculously famous family, but I love their music videos.
9. Spotted: Minka Kelly and Wilmer Valderrama. Couple, or no?! I think yes — and me likelyyyyy!
10. True Blood season 5 teaser. Enough said…